Cookbook:Campfire Barbecue Chicken Wings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Campfire Barbecue Chicken Wings|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Chicken wings[edit | edit source]
- 24 chicken wingettes
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
Sauce[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup tomato paste
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp white wine
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine cayenne, salt, and pepper, and toss with wings. Refrigerate.
- Combine sauce ingredients. Heat in a microwave until warm and well mixed. Allow to cool.
- Brush wings on all sides with about ¾ of the sauce (or just put ¾ of the sauce in a ziplock with the wings) and refrigerate as long as possible.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 165 °F.
- Remove to a plate and cover. Let rest 5 minutes before serving with the remaining ¼ of the sauce.