Cookbook:Campfire Barbecue Chicken Wings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Sauce[edit | edit source]
Chicken Wings[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine seasonings and toss with wings. Refrigerate.
- Combine sauce ingredients. Heat in a microwave until warm and well mixed. Allow to cool.
- Brush wings on all sides with about 3/4 of the sauce (or just put 3/4 of the sauce in a ziplock with the wings) and refrigerate as long as possible.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove to a plate and cover. Let rest 5 minutes before serving with the remaining 1/4 of the sauce.