Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cabbage fufu is a swallow prepared from cabbage and served with soup.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Peel and discard outer leaves from cabbage.
- Rinse cabbage and cut into pieces.
- Blend cabbage to a paste, add water as needed.
- Remove excess water from the blended cabbage by sieving it through chiffon cloth or muslin.
- Cook cabbage paste for few minutes.
- Stir in xanthan gum until smooth and lump-free.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Xanthan gum is used to allow the fufu to be moulded into balls with the texture of semo.