Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 lbs frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon parve chicken soup powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt margarine and stir in flour.
- Add water, chicken soup power, and mayonnaise, and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13-inch (22x33-cm) pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, until center is firm.