From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Brioche bread is a slightly sweetened yeast bread, often used in stuffing applications.
- 2 cups brioche bread, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apples, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 tsp dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- Combine all ingredients in a deep roasting pan. Press into a loose, flat layer.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F (190C) oven 25 minutes. Raise temperature to 425 degrees F (220C) and bake 10 minutes. Serve immediately.