Breakfast Burrito - Makes 4 breakfast burritos which serves 2-4 people.
- Eight large eggs either scrambled, sunny-side up, or poached
- Four large flour burrito skins
- Eight strips of cooked bacon or 1 lb (400 grams) cooked breakfast sausage
- One full order of Hash Browns
- hollandaise sauce, cheese, salt, and pepper to taste
- Place one-quarter of the hash browns in a burrito tortilla.
- On top of this place two strips of bacon or one quarter of the breakfast sausage.
- Add two eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Roll up the burrito skin. If you used poached or sunny-side up eggs you can squeeze the burritos to pop the egg yolks and then work the yolk around to form a sauce.