Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||Prep: 10 minutes|
Chilling: until frozen/cold
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the brandy.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with Christmas pudding and warm mince pies.
Notes and variations[edit | edit source]
- Brandy butter can be kept for several weeks if made with fresh butter and stored covered in the fridge.
- Brandy butter is a 'hard sauce', meaning it contains alcohol. Other, rather similar hard sauces can be made by substituting the brandy with rum, whiskey, or sherry.