From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored, peeled, and sliced into 12ths
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground allspice
- 2 cloves, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cinnamon
- Coat apples with butter and lemon.
- Combine sugar, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apples and toss to coat.
- Preheat small stainless steel skillet over medium high heat. Add apples and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add bourbon to pan and deglaze. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are fork tender. Serve immediately.