Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored, peeled, and sliced into 12ths
- ¾ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp freshly ground allspice
- 2 cloves, freshly ground
- ½ tsp freshly ground cinnamon
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Coat apples with butter and lemon.
- Combine sugar, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apples and toss to coat.
- Preheat a small stainless steel skillet over medium high heat. Add apples and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add bourbon to pan and deglaze. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are fork tender. Serve immediately.