Cookbook:Beurre à la Bourguignonne (Garlic Scallion Butter)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Beurre à la bourguignonne)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beurre à la Bourguignonne, or garlic butter, is a compound butter flavored primarily with garlic. In this case, it also includes scallion and parsley.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbs. chopped shallots or green onions
- 1 to 3 cloves garlic, mashed or grated with a microplane
- 2 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cream the butter until it is very soft.
- Beat the shallots, garlic and parsley into the butter.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.