From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This is inspired — in the loosest sense; it is not at all historical — by the diet of the Aztecs, whence comes the name. It’s quite tasty and filling.
- 1 can (~2 cups) corn
- 1 can (~2 cups) kidney beans
- 1 can (~2 cups) black beans
- ½ onion, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 dried chilis (chili pequins), chopped
- mustard seed, salt, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Mix ingredients in pot; add three cans of water. Boil until done.