Cookbook:Asian chicken salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Asian chicken salad|
Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup pea pods
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
- 2 cups thinly sliced Nappa cabbage
- 1/2; cup julienne-cut carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) grilled chicken breast cut in strips
- 3/4 cups teriyaki ginger, Asian sesame with ginger or balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced (optional)
- Sesame crackers (optional)
- In large saucepan quickly plunge broccoli and pea pods into boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain vegetables. Quickly rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- In large bowl toss together broccoli, pea pods, greens, cabbage and carrots.
- Add chicken.
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss to coat.
- Arrange on 4 serving plates.
- Top with mango, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.