These books cover open source: an approach to design, development, and distribution offering practical accessibility to a product's source (goods and knowledge). Some consider open source as one of various possible design approaches, while others consider it a critical strategic element of their operations. For open source software, see open source software.
The following 20 related categories may be of interest, out of 20 total.
- ► Book:Gnuplot (1 page)
- ► Book:FLOSS Concept Booklet (1 page)
- ► Book:FOSS A General Introduction (1 cat, 13 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Education (1 cat, 16 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Government Policy (1 cat, 17 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Licensing (1 cat, 15 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Localization (1 cat, 14 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Open Content (1 cat, 14 pages)
- ► Book:FOSS Open Standards (1 cat, 21 pages)
- ► Book:GNUmedia (2 pages)
- ► Book:ROSE Compiler Framework (6 pages)
- ► Book:SLUG (1 page)
- ► Book:The Information Commons (1 page)
- ► Book:Use the Source (2 cats, 18 pages)
- ► Book:WifiLapper (7 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.