Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal specifically with topics on musical instruments: objects constructed or used for the purpose of making music. In principle, anything that produces sound can serve as a musical instrument.
The following 26 related categories may be of interest, out of 26 total.
- ► Book:Accordion (27 pages)
- ► Book:Ethnography of Fiddle (16 pages)
- ► Book:Flute (2 cats, 12 pages)
- ► Book:Guitar (1 cat, 83 pages)
- ► Book:Irish Pennywhistle (1 page)
- ► Book:Learn to Play Drums (21 pages)
- ► Book:Mandolin (3 pages)
- ► Book:Organ (8 pages)
- ► Book:Saxophone (21 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Musical instruments"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.