Category:Subject:Library and information science
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal specifically with library and information science: also known as library science or LIS. LIS is an interdisciplinary field concerned with the analysis, collection, classification, manipulation, organization, preservation, storage, retrieval, movement, and dissemination of information and information resources.
The following 8 related categories may be of interest, out of 8 total.
- ► Book:Applications of ICT in Libraries (13 pages)
- ► Book:Cataloging and Classification (16 pages)
- ► Book:Introduction to Library and Information Science (1 cat, 16 pages)
- ► Book:LGBT Young Adult Literature (7 pages)
- ► Book:Metadata (2 pages)
- ► Book:Research Methods in Information Science (17 pages)
- ► Book:Social Knowledge Creation (9 pages)
- ► Book:Wiki-based archival description and storage (5 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Library and information science"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.