Category:Subject:Computer programming libraries
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
Books in this subject area deal with computer programming libraries: collections of subroutines or classes used to develop software. Libraries contain code and data that provide services to independent programs. This allows the sharing and changing of code and data in a modular fashion.
The following 21 related categories may be of interest, out of 21 total.
- ► Book:DirectX (27 pages)
- ► Book:FLTK (5 pages)
- ► Book:GTK+ By Example (32 pages)
- ► Book:How to Use Rhino Mocks (6 pages)
- ► Book:Irony - Language Implementation Kit (7 pages)
- ► Book:JsonCpp (1 page)
- ► Book:Lua in SpringRTS (90 pages)
- ► Book:OpenGL Programming (1 cat, 98 pages)
- ► Book:Qt (8 pages)
- ► Book:SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) (13 pages)
- ► Book:Using the 3D Connexion SDK (8 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Computer programming libraries"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|