Category:Subject:Algorithms and data structures
Books in this subject area deal with algorithms and data structures. An algorithm is a finite sequence of instructions, an explicit, step-by-step procedure for solving a problem, often used for calculation and data processing. It is formally a type of effective method in which a list of well-defined instructions for completing a task, will when given an initial state, proceed through a well-defined series of successive states, eventually terminating in an end-state. A data structure is a particular way of storing and organizing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently.
The following 6 related categories may be of interest, out of 6 total.
- ► Book:Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms (1 page)
- ► Book:Algorithm Implementation (1 cat, 82 pages)
- ► Book:Algorithms (2 cats, 54 pages)
- ► Book:Data Structures (1 cat, 19 pages)
- ► Book:RGB+D Video Processing (1 page)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.