CAT-Tools/DéjàVu X/use the Build Lexicon option
For more information on Déjà Vu's Lexicon feature, please read the DVX Help.
A nice review of this feature (applying to both DV3 and DVX) written by Ruud Harmsen is found here: http://rudhar.com/sfreview/dv/lexicon.htm
How to use the Build Lexicon option in DVX
(As outlined by Dave Turner in a message to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks Dave!)
- Lexicon > Build lexicon > Limit maximum number of words per entry to: 4.
Scope: Current file or All files.
- Lexicon > Remove entries > Rows with: 4 or less words in source, 2 or less
- Select the Lexicon in the File Navigator and click on Toggle sorting.
- Sort by 1. Number of words (ascending), 2. Frequency (descending), 3.
Source text (ascending)
- Start by translating the immediately obvious 2-word and 3-word terms that
occur most frequently
- Delete all rows with empty targets: Lexicon > Remove entries > All rows with