CAT-Tools/DéjàVu X/Words not found
Added: --Loek van Kooten 12:29, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Version: Example: 7.0.284
System: Example: Windows XP SP2
Description: Phrases do not show up in the Portions Found window if they end with a question mark and are surrounded by double quotes.
Example: "Forgotten your password?"
Reproduction: Can be reproduced.
Workaround: Temporarily insert spaces between the phrase and the quotes, then reselect pair by selecting another pair first. The word will now show up.
Comments from Atril Software:
- Try it after checking all Autosearch Environment options except "Hide embedded codes".
--Javier Arrizabalaga 09:25, 13 February 2007
- If possible it should work without displaying "Portions from Translation Memory" and "All subportions" (note that both of these need to be enabled to display these kind of portions - just enabling one of them won't work).
--Loek van Kooten 09:10, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
- I have tested it again and works if the portion is the text of a segment (without more text in the same segment). If the portion is part of a sentence, it does not appear in Autosearch.
--Javier Arrizabalaga 09:25, 14 February 2007
- Said phrase was added to the TDB as "Forgotten your password?" (without quotes). Still it does not appear in the Portions Found window if the source text contains "Forgotten your password?" (with quotes). This seems to be inconsistent with your observations. Is this correct?
--Loek van Kooten 09:38, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- That's correct. I was trying with the sentence "Forgotten your password?" (with quotes) in both the segments and the TDB. When I have removed the quotes in the segment, not suggestions are shown in the Autosearch Window.
--Javier Arrizabalaga 08:50, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Comments from other users: