From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- The code - includes list of recognized keywords.
- Variables and storage - locality, scope and visibility, including source examples.
- Operators - precedence order and composition, , assignment, sizeof, new, delete,  (arrays), * (pointers) and & (references).
- Type casting - Automatic, explicit and advanced type casts.
- Flow of control - Conditionals (if, if-else, switch), loop iterations (while, do-while, for) and goto.
- Functions - Introduction (including main), argument passing, returning values, recursive functions, pointers to functions and function overloading.
- Debugging - Finding, fixing, preventing bugs and using debugging tools.