Biological psychology is the scientific study of the biological bases of behavior and mental states. Biological psychology is also known as biopsychology, psychobiology, physiological psychology, behavioral neuroscience, and neuropsychology.
- Basic Biology
- Anatomy of the Nervous System
- Nerve Cells and Nerve Impulses
- Communication at Synapses
- Development and Plasticity of the Brain
- The Other Sensory Systems and Attention
- Wakefulness and Sleep
- Internal Regulation
- Reproductive Behaviours
- Emotional Behaviours
- The Biology of Learning and Memory
- Lateralization and Language
- Psychological Disorders
"Postcards from the Brain Museum" by Brian Burrell provides a historical perspective on the search for connections between biology and psychology.