Biblical Studies/Christianity/Early Christianity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apostolic Age (AD 33 - AD 100)
List of Christian Works Written in the Apostolic Age
- between AD 50 and AD 67 - The Gospel According to St. Mark
- between AD 80 and AD 90 - The Gospel According to St. Luke
Acts of the Apostles
- One of the most valuable works regarding the Events of the Early Christians in the Apostolic Age is the Acts of the Apostles.
- It accounts
Council of Jerusalem
- The Council of Jerusalem took place around AD 50.
- The issue being discussed was whether or not newly converted Gentiles were required to adhere to Mosaic Law, particularly regarding circumcision.
Ante-Nicene Period (AD 100 - AD 325)
First Council of Nicaea
Return to Christianity contents page