AvernumScript/Appendix/Return Data Types
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Returned Data Types
|short||−32,768 to +32,767||Assumed|
Functions with an unknown Return Value
- unknown print_big_str(string str,short num_to_print,string str2)
- unknown print_big_str_num(string str,short num_to_print,string str2,short color)
Functions assumed to have a void Return Value
- void reset_dialog()
- void reset_dialog_preset_options(short dialog_options)
- void turn_on_debug_mode()
- The short data type is assumed to be correct. I have not verified this, but it is a reasonable assumption considering the fact that AvernumScript is a scripting language interpreted through a game written in C or C++.
- The void data type has been partially verified. Using functions such as void print_num(short num) where short calls a function that also returns void, BoA will display the error message "Empty expression in line %d".
- The unknown data type is used where I have not been able to determine what data type is returned. Here is a list of functions assumed to return the void data type. See the thread at Spiderweb Software's forums for further details.