Annotated Republic of China Laws/Enforcement Act of the Part of Rights In Rem of the Civil Code
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Enforcement Act of the Part of Obligations of the Civil Code||Enforcement Act of the Part of Rights In Rem of the Civil Code
Republic of China Law from Mainland Era to Taiwan
|Enforcement Law for Part IV, Family Law of the Civil Code→|
- Promulgated on February 10, 1930 ;Effective from May 5, 1930
- Amendments promulgated 28 March 2007 per Presidential Order No. Hua-Zong-I-Yi-Zih-09600037751
- As amended on January 23, 2009 Effective from July 23, 2009
- As amended on February3, 20010
Annotated by Wikibooks
- "Enforcement Act of the Part of Rights In Rem of the Civil Code: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2016-09-14. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=B0000004. Retrieved 2016-09-24.
- This complete amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.