Annotated Republic of China Laws/Enforcement Act of the Part of Obligations of the Civil Code
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Enforcement Act of the Part of General Principles of the Civil Code||Enforcement Act of the Part of Obligations of the Civil Code
Republic of China Law from Mainland Era to Taiwan
|Enforcement Act of the Part of Rights In Rem of the Civil Code→|
- Promulgated on February 10, 1930 and effective from May 5, 1930
- Re-acted on April 21, 1999 and effective from May 5, 2000
- As amended on May 5, 2000
- Articles 36 as amended on December 30,2009
Annotated by Wikibooks
- "Enforcement Act of the Part of Obligations of the Civil Code: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2016-09-14. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=B0000003. Retrieved 2016-09-24.
- This complete amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.