Animating Weapons for Counter-Strike Source/Converting and Importing Textures into XSI Mod Tool
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Converting your textures and importing them into XSI Mod Tool[edit | edit source]
Purpose: To easily view textured models in XSI Mod Tool.
- Open IrfanView.
- Drag and drop a texture on to IrfanView.
- Press s on the keyboard to save the picture.
- Select BMP (the first option) from the drop down list and save it to your "tocompile" directory.
- Repeat this process for all textures used by your model.
- Take all of your BMP files, and copy them to:
Explanation: This makes your textures inherently present in XSI Mod Tool so you do not have to go through manually adding the textures.