From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This is the branch of the A-level Chemistry book, designed to follow the AQA specification. It is not endorsed by AQA. It will hopefully be useful as a revision guide, or for those seeking a basic grounding in the principles of the course.
- Module 1: Atomic Structure, Bonding and Periodicity
- Module 2: Foundation Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
- Module 3: Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Module 4: Further Physical and Organic Chemistry
- Module 5: Thermodynamics and Further Inorganic Chemistry