2009 UIL Spelling Study Manual
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- To create a free and open study manual for the 2009-2010 UIL Spelling Competition, to eventually include:
- Definitions for all words included in the 2009-2010 Word Power booklet
- Pronunciation guides
- Practice materials, such as fill-in-the-blank or matching exercises
- To accomplish the aforementioned using no proprietary materials, either from the UIL organization or from third-party sellers -- allowing the project to be an alternative to overpriced study materials.
Contents by Alphabetical Order
- 'aardwolf' to 'azalea'
- 'bacillary' to 'Bushido'/'bushido'
- 'caballero' to 'cytotoxin'
- 'dactylogram' to 'dysphonia'
- 'Easter lily' to 'eyespot'
- 'facilitation' to 'futurity race'