Wikibooks:Collaboration of the Month/October 2005 voting
Voting Rules 
The following are the rules and conditions for voting for the Collaboration of the Month:
- Only registered users with 20 or more edits to their name may vote.
- You may vote under as many nominations as you wish, however, you may only vote for each book itself once.
- Sign your vote with a number sign and four tildes, #~~~~, after the most previous vote under the book's nomination. Unsigned votes will be removed.
- Any nomination which receives 3 or more votes in one month will automatically be renominated the next month if it is not chosen.
- If you wish to include a short comment for your vote, then you may do so. Make sure that if you leave such a comment, that you are also voting for that page.
- Do not post objection votes as these will have no effect on the final tally.
- Voting will end at 00:00 UTC on the first day of each month. In essence, when a new month begins voting ends. Any votes added after this time will be discarded.
- The nomination with most votes will be chosen as the Collaboration of the Month. In case of a tie, the older Wikibook will be chosen.
This Wikibook is nearly empty, and could easily be collaborated on with hundreds of online sources. Serge 10:25, August 1, 2005 (UTC)
- Serge 09:28, September 2, 2005 (UTC)
- E. abu Filumena 05:04, 4 September 2005 (UTC)
- gren グレン 20:52, 20 September 2005 (UTC)
- 22.214.171.124 22:13, 26 September 2005 (UTC) (I thought I was logged on when I tried to vote, just noticed it now, I can't seem to log on, it says the user name does not exist, even though I can still find my user page and talk page online, am I blocked? :( User: Waqas.usman)
126.96.36.199 20:12, 10 September 2005 (UTC)
This book almost has all the basics. Shelter and pen construction still need work as well as buturing. There are also sections designed to be ongoing. Other sections can always be improved/
- Klingoncowboy4 23:48, 2 September 2005 (UTC)