Water Resources Directory/Education/Planning/Philosophy
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Model Curriculum, Core Course #1:
Philosophy of Water Resources Planning
- To become familiar with the past theories, methods, and techniques of assessment and evaluation in the planning and management of the Nation’s water resources.
- To develop an appreciation and insight into the complexity and conflicts in multi-objective water resources planning.
- To become familiar with the classics in water resources planning and management literature.
- perspectives on resource use
- population growth
- overview of environmental policy and thought
- planning and evaluation
- methods for assessment and evaluation
- demand forecasting
- corps mission
- future of water resources planning