From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This glossary covers only the words used in this textbook. For a more complete listing of Vietnamese words and phrases, please see Wiktionary.
- you (formal; to a female who is older than the speaker, or to the speaker's grandmother);
- you (informal, but not casual; a general-purpose version; use with caution)
- you (informal; to a female who is the same age as or older than the speaker)
- you (from an adult to a child)
- Mrs.; (formal)
- you (to a female who is the same age as the speaker, or to a person who is younger than the speaker, such as a child)