From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
||My english is still far away from perfection so if you see any mistake don't hesitat and fix it
||Polski jest językiem ojczystym tego użytkownika.
||This user can read and write intermediate English.
Something about me
- I like traveling
- I love chocolate, wafers and green tea
- I am enthusiast of open source softwares
Why do I do that ?
- I wanna leave something more than an urn of my ashes.
- I want to be a part of the world ( maybe I only think I am...).
- And I really believe my work can be usefull for someone.
About the book
- I decide to make my book as simple as possible, means it has to to be
- understanding for people with low computing knownlage, specially knownlage
- of linux.
- So it is rather an user guide than a normal book.
- e-mail: pavroo(at)onet.eu
- Home page: pavroo.w8w.pl/english, linuxiarze.pl