From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Contents:||Top - 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- A relatively short-term extra redness due to various mental causes such as embarrassment, shame, modesty; often accompanied by warm/hot sensations.
- Abnormal redness of the skin.
- A prolonged (extra)redness of the face(and neck) caused by cutaneous vasodilation often due to physical causes, such as cold weather/wind, sunshine, heat etc. Flushing often includes a burning sensation.
- Intense Pulsed Light — A treatment to remove blood vessels from the skin.
- Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet — A compound that is used as the lasing medium for certain solid-state lasers.
- National Rosacea Society — A U.S. organisation for patients and doctors.
- Ocular / Occular:
- Of, or relating to the eye, or the sense of sight.
- A raised lesion that contains pus and sometimes water.
- A small, solid and usually conical elevation of the skin which does not contain pus.
- Rosacea Research & Development Institute — A worldwide organisation devoted to funding research.
- Red Light Therapy — A certain phototherapy that improves skin and can be beneficial to rosacea.
- A large, bulbous and ruddy appearance of the nose caused by (advanced)phymatous rosacea.
- Skin Rejuvenation — A term used for specific types of Intense Pulsed Light and Laser treatments.
- Small dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin, also known as spider veins.
- Vascular Lesions — A term used for specific types of Intense Pulsed Light and Laser treatments that treat vascular lesions.