Quantum Field Theory/Transformational properties of fields
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Relativity principle and the group of coordinate transformations. The group of Lorentz transformations.
- 2 Lie groups and Lie algebras. Lie algebra of the Rotation Group. Lie algebra of the Lorentz Group.
- 3 Group Representations. Irreducible representations of the rotation group. Direct product of two irreducible representations. Reduction of the direct product into a direct sum -- Clebsch-Gordan theorem.
- 4 Irreducible representations of the Lorentz group. Direct product of two irreducible representations.
- 5 Parity transformation. Bilinear forms of bispinors. Dirac matrices.