Learn Electronics/Digital Circuits
Digital electronics handles digital signals. Digital signals are discrete signals. They have constant amplitude for a specific time period. Digital Circuits are a very important part of Electronics, and learning at least their basic concepts is highly recommended.
- Digital Circuits
- Elements of Digital Circuits
- TTL NOT and AND gates, just simple examples of the very many digital circuits.
- Analog circuits for comparison with digital circuits and digital Integrated Circuits (ICs).
- Digital to Analog & Analog to Digital Converters
- Communication systems Pros and Cons of Digital versus Analog.
- Digital Television and Mass Media
- Digital photography
- Electronics/Expanded Edition
- Signals and Systems/Time Domain Analysis/Sampling Theorem
- Category (digital)
- Digital (the concept)
- Digital circuits
- Digital control
- Analog-to-digital converter
- Digital-to-analog converter
- Digitizing requires circuits to turn an analog signal into a digital representation of that signal.
- Digitizer converts an analog signal into a digital representation of the analog signal by sampling the analog signal.
- Electronics topics
From the Web:
- http://www.dspguide.com/filters.htm for "Introduction to Digital Filters". An example of what digital circuits are needed for.