Handbook of Management Scales/Intimidation
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Intimidation (alpha = 0.86)
- Be intimidating with coworkers when it will help you get your job done.
- Let others know that you can make things difficult for them if they push you too far.
- Deal forcefully with colleagues when they hamper your ability to get your job done.
- Deal strongly or aggressively with coworkers who interfere in your business.
- Use intimidation to get colleagues to behave appropriately.
- Bolino/Turnley (1999): Measuring Impression Management in Organizations: A Scale Development Based on the Jones and Pittman Taxonomy. Organizational Research Methods, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 187-206.