English Grammar Worksheet/Verb to be
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Fill in the blanks.
- You ____ very naughty.
- I ____ studying English.
- We ____ trying to finish a worksheet.
- My dog ____ very playful.
- He ____ sad when he heard the news.
- ____ he going to England next summer?
- Do you think you ____ suitable for this programme?
- I want to ____ a lawyer because I ____ interested in law.
- ___ you crazy?
- He ____ sleeping when the dog was killed.
Correct the following mistakes.
- You am my child.
- My best friend be called Amy.
- Where will you are this afternoon?
- They is reading their books quietly.
- Britain was trying to protect Poland.
- Mrs. Smith were very angry.
- Why are your behaviour so bad?
- The police am always obedient.