Cookbook:Very Simple Cookies
Here are very simple and very delicious cookies!
- Chocolate chips.
- Melt the butter
- Mix the butter and sugar.
- Then add the flour to the butter and sugar.
- Mix them all up until you have a thick dough.
- Make the shape of the that you want the cookies to be out of the dough.
- Heat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and put the cookies in the oven.
- Wait until the cookies are a golden colour and are hard then take them out.
You might like your cookies with chocolate chips or oats in them...perhaps even both! So to do that all you have to do is add the chocolate chips or oats to the dough you have at the end of step number 4. Then mix some more...and then you do just the same as in step number 5 and continue do exactly the same.