Cookbook:Rice Wheat Spread
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Rice Wheat Spread|
A spread that consist of the two base ingredients rice and wheat (optionally oat flakes).
- rice (400g)
- wheat flour (150g)
- rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil
- soy sauce
- seasoning mix (corn flour, salt, chili, onion, garlic, paprika) (e.g. Mexican Taco Seasoning Mix)
- Take boiled rice (for example left over rice from lunch) and mash it.
- Mix the mashed rice with the wheat flour and margarine or rapeseed oil and some water.
- Mix the substance until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the optional ingredients to taste: mustard, catsup, garlic and pepper or
- any other herbs (e.g. fresh Thyme). You can also try to just add your
- favorite herbs and no other ingredients.
- Give the spread some time to adopt the taste of the herbs.