From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Be warned: If you're not up to the heat, keep some dairy around. It'll help cool down the burn.
- 2 habanero chiles, stemmed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of two lemons
- Zest of one lemon, finely grated
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Run everything in a blender until smooth. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 1/2 weeks, and shake well before using.