From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: wikify, °C
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cola
- 2 sticks margarine (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons cola
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix cola, margarine, and cocoa in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Pour over flour/sugar mixture and mix well.
- Beat eggs and mix in. Add milk, soda, vanilla and marshmallows. Batter should be thin. Marshmallows will float to the surface.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes. Make frosting before it cools.
- Mix cola, cocoa, and margarine in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add vanilla, sugar, and nuts. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the warm frosting on the cake.