From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp Cumin (or to suit your taste)
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (or to suit your taste)
- cut chicken into roughly 1x1 inch pieces
- Marinate the chicken with a spoonful of turmeric, salt and black pepper
- cook chicken in olive oil, cumin and red pepper over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- while meat is cooking, chop/julienne vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, and onion)
- when meat is completely cooked, add vegetables, stir frequently so that all are evenly cooked.
- remove from heat when vegetables are soft
- serve with tortilla shells and any of the following toppings: cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onions, guacamole