Cookbook:Campfire Banana Boat
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Campfire Banana Boat - This popular camping dessert is very easy, and requires no dishes - you eat it straight from the peel!
- Peel back a 1 1/2 inch (4cm) wide strip of peel from the inside curve of the banana, leaving one end attached to the banana.
- Cut out and remove a wedge-shaped cavity from the length of the banana.
- Fill cavity with mini-marshmallows and chocolate chips
- Replace peel and wrap well in heavy duty foil.
- Place on coals for about 5 minutes.
- Open carefully and eat with a spoon right from the banana peel.
Makes 1 Serving