From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from Cookbook:Boranije)
Boranija, Serbian for "green beans", is an easy to make dish that tastes very fresh. You can eat it with bread.
- Chop the onion in small parts and fry this in the oil.
- Add the peeled tomato to this, and fry.
- Add the beans and warm up all.
- Add garlic just before serving.
- On the table, finish with yoghurt.
Notes, tips and variations
- You can use peeled tomato and broken beans from a can to make this dish fast, or use fresh ingredients for a more professional experience.
- The best is to use thick yoghurt, like Greek yoghurt.