Cookbook:Bacon and Cheese
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 6-8 bacon rashes, chopped
- 2 small onions finely, chopped
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- The first thing to do is combine the milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Now add cheese, bacon, onions, sifted flour and mustard, then mix until it's MIXED!
- Now drop rounded teaspoons of the mixture onto a tray covered with baking paper.
- Then get some help and or permission to cook them in a hot oven of 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Then you can serve them warm or cold and garnished with fresh herbs .