From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This traditional dish will serve 6 persons.
- 1kg of pork
- 5 large white onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 tea spoons of soy sauce
- black pepper
- chili pepper (optional)
- Cut the onions and cloves of garlic
- Cut the meat into slices (like you prepare for satay)
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger into a pan and cook at around 200c. Then add the pork.
- Mix the contents and add the soy sauce and black pepper (and chili pepper if desired). Continue mixing.
- After about 3 or 4 minutes reduce the heat to around 120c and cook for one hour.
- Serve with nice tasting rice (pandan)