Cookbook:Almond Fudge Brownies
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please improve it. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: A better recipe would have almonds, not just almond extract; improve...
|Almond Fudge Brownies|
The following is any almond lover's prime recipe for fudge brownies.
- ¾ cup (1.2 dl) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (2.4 dl) white sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (1.8 dl) flour, sifted
- ½ tsp almond extract or ½ cup chopped almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add oil and milk
- Blend in eggs, one at a time
- Add cocoa and flour
- Add vanilla and almond extract (or almonds)
- Spread into greased 10.5" x 7" pan
- Bake for 28-30 minutes
- Allow to cool
Notes, tips, and variations
- Be cautious of overcooking, brownies may be dry if overcooked.