A-level Chemistry/OCR (Salters)/Aspects of Agriculture
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Aspects of Agriculture is the tenth unit in the Salters Advanced Chemistry course.
Chemical Storylines sections 
- AA1 What do we want from agriculture?
- AA2 The world at your feet
- AA3 Keeping soil fertile
- AA4 Competition for food
- AA5 Summary
Chemical Ideas sections 
- 10.2 The effect of temperature on rate (revision)
- 10.3 The effect of concentration on rate (revision)
- 5.2 Molecules and networks (revision)
- 5.6 Bonding, structure and properties: a summary
- 9.1 Oxidation and reduction (revision)
- 11.3 The p block: nitrogen and Group 5
- 7.3 Equilibria and partial pressures
- '10.4 What is a catalyst? (revision)
- 10.5 How do catalysts work? (revision)
- 3.5 Geometric isomerism (revision)
- 3.6 Optical isomerism (revision)
- 7.4 Partition equilibrium
- 13.5 Esters (revision)
- AA2.1 How does temperature affect the rate of a reaction?
- AA3.1 What is the nitrogen content of soils? (Optional extension)
- AA3.2 The nitrogen balance in UK agriculture
- AA3.3 Revising for end of course exams
- AA4.1 Dilemma over malaria
- AA4.2 Partition equilibrium
- AA4.3 What makes an active pyrethroid?
- AA5 Check your notes on Aspects of Agriculture