XQuery/XML Schema to XForms
< XQueryJump to navigation Jump to search
Motivation[edit | edit source]
You want to transform an XML Schema into an XForms application.
Method[edit | edit source]
We will write an XQuery transform that will transform the XML Schema directly to an XForms file.
The following will be automatically generated:
- A sample Instance will be place into the model.
- All "boolean" data types will have a bind statement to the xs:booleantype.
- All "date" data types will have a bind statement to the xs:date type.
- Each element in the XML Schema will have an input field unless it has the words "text, description, or note" in the element name.
- All enumerated types with use an xs:select1 with a series of items in the enumeration.