XQuery/XML Schema to XForms
< XQueryJump to navigation Jump to search
You want to transform an XML Schema into an XForms application.
We will write an XQuery transform that will transform the XML Schema directly to an XForms file.
The following will be automatically generated:
- A sample Instance will be place into the model.
- All "boolean" data types will have a bind statement to the xs:booleantype.
- All "date" data types will have a bind statement to the xs:date type.
- Each element in the XML Schema will have an input field unless it has the words "text, description, or note" in the element name.
- All enumerated types with use an xs:select1 with a series of items in the enumeration.