We would like to know who is using this cookbook. Please tell us all little about yourself:
Template Organization-Name[edit | edit source]
- Contact Name:
- Use: How are you using the book?
- Like: What did you like the most about the XForms Tutorial and Cookbook? What samples were the most useful?
- Improve: What would you like to see improved in the book? What new examples would you like?
County Community College[edit | edit source]
- Name: County Community College
- Location: New Jersey
- Use: Teaching yourself, teaching others, college classroom, high school etc.
I am looking for a working examples that my students could use to build their own XForms applications. I will be using the example in this book to help my students learn about XForms.
US Federal Agency[edit | edit source]
- Name: Federal Agancy
- Location: Washington DC
- Use: Teaching our staff how to build XRX applications and manage TEI documents
- Like: Working progams
- Improve: More sample document workflow application
Minnesota Department of Revenue - Property Tax Division[edit | edit source]
- Name: Dan McCreary
- Location: St. Paul Minnesota
- Use: We are using the cookbook to learn XForms and build property taxation form.
- Like: We like XForms because we can generate them from XML Schemas and we don't need any Java or C# or VB to when we use the eXist native XML database
- Would Like: We would like more examples that use XML Binding (XBL)
A Financial Institution[edit | edit source]
- Location: Minneapolis Minnesota
- Use: We use the cookbook to teach internal staff how to build an maintain forms
- Like: Small working examples. The links are great.
- Would Like: Examples of process management forms and Schematron rules engines using XForms
ZheJiang, China[edit | edit source]
- Name: zhouliyi
- Location: ZheJiang,China
- Use: We are using the cookbook to share XForms examples and document our best practices.
- Like: XForms is great for creating prototypes of our forms.
- Would like: How you create XForms by transforming a source XML Schema information would be very nice.
- Example: Examples that integrate with databases would be great.
NIC - Open Technology Centre[edit | edit source]
- Contact Name: Rajamani M
- Organization: NIC - Open Technology Centre
- Location: India
- Use: We are using the cookbook to share XForms , XRX examples and
developing sample applications.
- Like: We like the XRX sample with Database connected
- Improve: More examples to expand the concept in each element and functions
Drybridge Consulting[edit | edit source]
- Contact Name: Arthur Colman
- Organization: Drybridge Consulting
- Location: Boston, MA USA
- Use: Using the cookbook to upgrade our implementation of XForms and to share examples.
- Like: The broad range of examples.
Xerox[edit | edit source]
- Contact Name: Jacob Woodworth
- Organization: Xerox
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Use: Implementation using XForms.
- Like: The examples I've seen here are the best I've found on the Web.
- Improve: TBD
Grant Solutions[edit | edit source]
- Organization: Grant Solutions
- Location: Rockville Maryland
- Use: Teaching developers and BAs to use XForms (Orbeon)
- Like: Beginning guides
- Improve: more materials on binds and submission
Send us a Postcard![edit | edit source]
If you really like the book please send a postcard to:
Dan McCreary 3007 Cavell Ave. So St. Louis Park, MN 55426
It would be very much appreciated!