Windows 8/How to turn off
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Using the Charm Toolbar
Step1. Move the mouse pointer to the right of the screen (touch screen: the right edge of the screen with a finger swipe), Then the Charm Toolbar will appear.
- Choose the "Settings" function
- Choose the "Power" function
- Choose Sleep/Shut down/Restart in the Chosen Menu.
- On the Start screen, tap or click the Desktop tile
- Enter the two keys Alt and F4
- Then choose the Shut down/Restart/Sleep
- Tap or click OK to turn off the computer
- Simply press the power button and the computer should turn off.