Wikijunior:How Things Work/Authors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you have made contributions to this Wikibook and would like to have formal credit for being an author, please add your name to the list below:
- User:Alexander Winifred Contributed greatly to the Rockets article, including but not limited to creating the section 'The Future of Rockets', created diagrams, and sourced images for the article.
- Rob Horning Proposed and started book
- Chris Brown Wrote section on Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- User:SBJohnny Interested in the project, particularly adding sections on the history of the machines, and how things were done before the machines were invented.
- User:Delita2002 Wrote a little on the wheel, and may continue to add more.
- User:Mcgill Making some illustrations. Started with laser.
- Ferretinator Some information on microwave ovens.
- User:jamtexas Created the entry on "Time".
- User:RT Jones Wrote Binary section and intend to continue commentary from the veiw point of a child.
- User:buddpaul Performed general proofreading, typo corrections, generic editing to provide terse language when warranted
- Palmtree3000 Just general work on the pages
- Whoop whoop pull up Worked on a few entries, especially "Light Bulb".
- Swat --- Improved a few topics and will continue improving this Wikibook.
- Brownlowe.2: Worked on the Flush Toilets article and doing more including simplifying things for the young ones